View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #38
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, so this is going to sound a bit weird, but bear with me, okay?

Say I'd met B. and Hys sister at the same time. In a sauna. With both of them stark naked. Physically, they are - or rather were, when B. and I first met - very similar: same build, same facial features, same skin tone, etc. B., however, wears Hys hair short in a masculine style, while Hys sister goes for a more feminine look. (Blue also sits 'like a guy' with Hys legs wide open - which certainly would have piqued my interest LOL - but I digress.)

Okay, so who would I have been attracted to? B. of course. But why? Because of a hair style? Shallow as it's going to sound, yes, because even though Hys hair could have looked like shit, it stimulated my primal instinct, i.e., my natural attraction to all things masculine.

(Want to hear even more shallow? B. once put on a blonde wig and some make up and then proceeded to try to fool my differently abled daughter that Hy was actually Hys sister, visiting from the States. It worked, we had a good laugh - all three of us -, and that was that. But honestly? If B. were to ever suggest doing it again, I'd say no. Why? Because sexually, the image of B. with wig and makeup, looking so much like Hys sister, left me cold and yes, B. picked up on it.)

So yep, mental and emotional is definitely important, but again, when it comes to initial attraction, for me, it's all about the physical.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post: