View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 03:16 PM   #7094
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I agree with the aforementioned handling if the rule. Everyone gets their time out, no exceptions. And if someone is mailing from another country, and feels they need extra time to ensure mailing, then the request is made at sign up, at the beginning of the project.

I will think on how to word my project and write it up by tomorrow. I was also leaning towards mermaids so since two other people have said they prefer mermaids, that's good enough for me.

The size of the finished pieces needs to be consistent, so I could use input on sizing. Keeping in mind that you will be creating ONE special painting. I think it needs to be substantial but not too big obviously. I am not a good one to answer this because I am used to working a very large scale. I don't know what would be a reasonable size for everyone.
What about 4 x 6 inches, the average size of s piece of cardstock. Though I would advise cutting watercolor paper down to size if you are going to use wet media at all. Cardstock just can't hold up.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: