View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 08:58 PM   #4583
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

NYCfem, if your resting HR is 120, go to a hospital!

Jeez, mine is was 61 this morning, 64 now. I think “normal” is somewhere around 50/70.

Will your new Fitbit do elevation so you can see how many flights you do on this new job?

Gemme, the regular pedometers work great, it’s only been recently that I’ve used this other stuff just because I have it. My Grandfather had a mechanical one that clipped onto the arch inside of his shoe and had a lever that had to just barely clear the ground so that stepping down on it would count a step. I used the kind you are talking about and even put my mother on one. No real need for all these other bells and whistles for a data set.

You can walk three strides normally and take the average, do that three times, average again and use your stride length to determine mileage if you’re interested in that.

Your job is a good one for staying in shape, but I know you’ve gotten satisfaction from the gym before. Try a few sessions and see if it sparks back up for you.

My check in says yesterday for the day was 21918 steps, 8.7mi with the beach portion taking 3hr. Today for the day so far is 18631 steps, 7.3 mi, with the beach at 2h45m. I ran out of day, the sun set!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: