Old 09-19-2019, 03:02 PM   #4590
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was back at it this morning. This being up before the sun thing is great but man, it's tiring. I actually had to take a nap yesterday and it didn't even interfere with my sleep. That's incredibly unusual.

Well, there were a lot of people there again, and I got there even earlier than my previous days. I got the left most elliptical (the one the noisy guy breathed all over yesterday) so I wiped it down verrrrry thoroughly. The guy next to me glanced over a few times but I stayed the course and prepped the machine so I won't get any cooties I didn't ask for.

I opted to do the virtual hikes in New Zealand this time and I remembered my headphones so I got to hear all the animal chatter along the way. They also played music that I think was local to the area. I hadn't heard any of the songs. There was one in particular that I liked and part of the chorus went something like, "don't come in my kitchen cuz I'm not making nothing no mo'". It was sassy! The general vibe of the music was low key and relaxed EDM and kind of pop-y and dance-y.

Did y'all know that in NZ, it's not called hiking? It's called tramping and you don't walk on trails, you walk on tracks. Interesting. One of the info blurbs that popped up said one particular area was one of the most dangerous in the area but didn't say why until another blurb popped up several minutes later. Why wait so long? Those Kiwi are a funny lot. They have the cutest birds, though.

I felt good about today's efforts. I got into the course and the course music and it felt like the time went by a little faster than the previous days, which tends to happen when I listen to music as I work out. It was really nice.

276 cal, 1.88 mi, 35 min

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: