How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
You pay $18? They only charge $12 here. And, yes, it is wonderful! Have you tried the Sugarbomb? It's aaaaamazing! Do you mean the Lemonade (it's a fabulous yellow base that helps to get rid of redness and such)? If so, I love that too!
I like the Lemonade, there is also a concealer stick that goes with it called You're Bluffing. I was referring to Eye Bright, which is a stick that is the same color as That Gal, but can be used in concentrated areas like the corners of your eyes or under them.

I have not tried Sugarbomb. Next order. Oh, I also like California Kissing which is a lip gloss that makes your teeth look whiter. It really does.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote