Old 12-18-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
OMG. I SO embarrassed right now.

I just sent out an email to an ENTIRE account team and accidentally pasted part of a post that I had made here at the Planet into the body of the email.

I got a phone call from someone who was laughing so hard that I could barely understand her.

So what could I do? I contemplated packing up my desk and quitting, but instead, I sent out a "Mea Culpa" and laughed heartily at myself and told folks that "they better be glad that I wasnt reading an article on embarrassing medical conditions when I accidentally copied and pasted".

Things could have been worse, right? Pardon me while I sit here with a red face for the rest of the day.

In the meantime, could y'all make me feel better and post your most embarrassing stories????
Poor thing! In the interest of fully understanding your pain, care to share your pasted passage?

Much BFP love.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeaPartyTart For This Useful Post: