Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I’ve taken turmeric for the pain and it really made a difference that I could notice. I have to be off of it a month and then I’ll go back on it again. You’re not supposed to have long-term usage without breaks.

The tart cherry supplement interests me. I’ve never taken it as a supplement, but I have eaten tart cherries when my pain has been enormous, and they too have helped enough for me to notice. I didn’t even know you could get it and supplement form!

For losing your taste, no I did not notice that happening to me when I was using turmeric. Take a look at your tongue and see if it is a different color than you’re used to or if you tastebuds look different. Your tongue can tell you a lot about your health. If you suspect that there’s any visible to your tongue, please go see the doctor.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: