View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 AM   #4068
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh what joy!!
No one bothered to tell me that the ceiling has been fixed at the office... after spending a month relocated elsewhere....
until I walk into the office yesterday to wait on a Tech person to bring my new computer; and discovered all new ceiling tiles installed and all the construction stuff gone... my first thought was "Oh what joy!! I get to work from my actual desk and office tomorrow!" ....
Later that day, the maintenance man stumbles through our area.... I asked him "what did they do to get it fixed?" The damage was so bad, I thought they'd need a new roof!
His response: "They just seemed to hit the right spot with more black tar."

Ohhhh what joy!!

I get to work from my office today!!
And get to wear a rain poncho INSIDE the office after last night's storm!
There's no way they fixed that roof with just black tar!
But it brings me joy to finally have a working computer and access to the office again!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote