View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 02:30 AM   #419
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm thinking about...

... yet another woman/mother/wife missing. And it looks, AGAIN, suspicious for the spouse. Is this going on MORE in recent years, or is the news just covering this more and more these past several years? Or, am I just now noticing it so much, (like post Scott Peterson)?

Are people really this crazy or heartless? Were these cases not covered by the media because they were just women and not celebs? However, NOW it gets the news ratings up? Just pondering this here and feeling some pain.

Yeah, I think it does look a "tad" ODD for the husband to state that he and his family went out "camping, during a snowstorm/BLIZZARD around 1:30AM" or some damn inexcusable, unexplainable time/situation. It defies logic so blatantly.

And the woman/mother's father stated emphatically that his daughter NEVER would have allowed her children to be put in any safety compromized situation such as that!

This is what is absolutely heart wrenching, regarding the children - ESPECIALLY "if" it is their other parent who committed the crime.

Very sad and disturbing it all is.

(I hope they "find" her... that she is alright would be such a miracle. I really hope she was not hurt by another - and certainly not by someone she knew, loved and trusted.)

PEACE
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: