Old 05-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #38
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

lyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputation

AND now that work is over and I have more time... I wanted to add... the whole no eye contact thing was freaking me the hell out. I thought I played it off in a teasing way, with the nudges and the whole "why won't you look at me" and "is something wrong" and whatever else I said that probably didn't sound as teasing as I meant it to but probably completely betrayed how much I was freaking out on the inside... LOL
There was a past occasion where I'd met someone from online who actually said to me, "You're not really what I was expecting. I usually don't go for girls who are overweight like you are." so when Toxic continued to stare straight ahead... at her phone... at the sky... at a telephone pole... I was like, WTF?! Is it my ass? LOL When Toxic pointed out that I'd performed this little display in front of a microphone, I gracefully excused myself so that I could go outside and have a heart attack all by my lonesome.

On other occasions, I've mis-sent posts and emails to people, such as the time I emailed a friend about a guy we knew, an email in which I detailed all of the many ways and reasons why this guy was a first class asshole. I was so up in arms that I actually sent it to said guy by mistake, instead of my friend. Another time, I was the emcee for an online graphic design auction for about 80 people. Someone sent me a whisper in the chat that said something like "waving my tinklebug in your face" and I replied in all caps, shouting "YOUR TINKLEBUG!! GET THAT TINKLEBUG OUT OF MY FACE AND PUT IT BACK IN YOUR PANTS WHERE IT BELONGS!"... but I said it to the entire audience at the auction instead of in private to my friend.

Self-degradation comes really easily to me, Medusa, so don't worry. You're not alone!
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyric For This Useful Post: