Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Swoons From Nature

Nature gave me three great, big, swoon-ons this past month.

It just turned dark on July 4th, when all of a sudden, right near me, the loudest thunderclap happened. The ground shook, and I almost had an immediate bowel movement. Then, Mother Nature proceeded to put on one of the most awesome lightening and thunderstorms I've ever seen. Power was out until 4am, but the swoon-on was worth it.

I was standing on a high dune gazing at the low-flying cumulus clouds, when I noticed a big cloud break off of a huge one, and fly low directly towards me. I don't know why, but the closer it came towards me, the more I swooned. When it glided over me I could almost reach up and touch it.

I was standing on a nature path in the dark woods late last night, when suddenly a big buck ran real close past me on the path, full speed ahead..-Swoooon.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: