View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #4010
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

How things can change in a year..

The look on the face of a customers son, when I walked out to the loading area, in my blue/black/white print dress, white soxs, mary janes and helped his dad load a 54in NON flat screen into the back of the pickup truck.. Lol... *Now sir, what I want you to do is drop down between your knees, with your back straight, and on the count of three, lift straight up, using your legs* It took one min.. they had been out there for five, trying to figure out how to wedge one side up so the kid could get his hands under the tv.... grin... Never send a man to do a womans job...

How I wish this cough/cold would hurry up and be done with so I can love on my girl... I get hot and it starts a coughing fit... I miss her...

I wonder if my bonus is going to be worth all the time that I've been putting into work... What am I going to do if It's not...

A friend of ours is trying to sell us on Grand Junction as being the most perfect place to live... No humitity.. not a lot of snow/ice... not too hot.. water, mountains, trees, gay community... How funny it would be if we ended up back in Colorado.. we both lived there in our early twenties and liked it, but forgot about it...

I have to be back to work in 9 hours... I just got home...