View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 11:39 PM   #42
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post
as a MODEST, neurologically challenged and otherly-abled non-gender specific non-chair who can be sat upon if you want a fight on your hands, i find music my saving grace with regard to creating non-dance movement. i often hum to get my brain to engage, to move when and how i choose, to coordinate hands with eyes, to walk without tripping...to walk in general.

i sort of like the addition of little musical interludes to my life...except the days when all i can think of to hum is the theme song to Gilligan's Island. bleh... it was the first song that came to mind in OT. now i cant get rid of it.
Hopefully even a non-chair non-dancer who frequents chair-dancing threads can appreciate the honeybees go-go dance:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgE6PbBEIc"]YouTube- Gilligan's Island , The Honey Bees You Need Us[/ame]
And Now, back to the topic of chair dancing and those who love it!
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote