Old 01-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #10
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
My parents always called me fat to my face even when I was thin. I was barely 120 pounds until I got severely sick with pneu. and bronch. and was put on steroids, and hospitalized.

Sure I would love to be thin. Who wouldn't? That is what our society is all about these days. People are rude. They staire, point, and make very nasty remarks towards those of us who are overweight.

Personally, I am attracted to those who are overweight. It just makes me smile ear to ear. I love to read fat positive threads. I am tired of the medical community dissing those of us who are overweight. And I am really tired of our society putting so many under the bus for this or that. It just isn't right.

Good thread Jet. My hats off to you!

Great Post Andrew. It saddens me to know any individual experienced criticism from their own parents. Throughout our entire lives, we still seek their consistent approval.

Discrimination, in any format is tormenting. As a self proclaimed Pollyanna, I proudly am of the belief our world could benefit enormously with positive input, starting with one individual at a time. Should the time ever come where I find myself in the position to be the 'first in line', I optimistically accept the challenge as my own responsibility in hopes the world views the glass half full . . .

Arwen says it best, so please permit me to quote her "Seek Joy Ya'll".

IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post: