Old 01-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #15
Kast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hye
Relationship Status:
in love with her

Kast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Jet - do you think you can stay out of trouble for 5 minutes out here at a time, buddy? I doubt it - that's what you get for revealing anything personal about yourself - why put yourself in this vulnerable, word-swapping game?

You say and intend one thing and it will always be turned around by the ones who have never heard your voice, how you speak, what your values are... those that don't know you. There's always two sides to every story and they are going to pretend like they know what the other side is, regardless of reality... so why put yourself out here as a target? Censor yourself - that's what they are asking - don't give any personal opinions, for crying out loud, speak in vagueness... in third person. As in...

I once knew this guy who worked out regularly, was into body building... and then hit mid-life - and then whammy - it happened! and he became very disillusioned, concerned that something was medically wrong... he felt as if he wasn't as attractive to the femme's anymore, it bothered his self-esteem... blah, blah...

Ok, ok... lol - I told you what I did when I gained too much weight. What was too much weight for me, well - that's personal... we all have an ideal body weight and know when our knees are hurting from carrying too much, our heart is working too hard, we don't fit into our clothes, we can't physically do what we used to be able to...etc. in some cases, such as yours might be - it could be a variety of things? For starters, you need your blood titer levels looked at first to see what's going on there and then make decisions based on what they say.

And, as far as finding a girl who is going to love you just the way you are... have faith - she's out there somewhere...
Kast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kast For This Useful Post: