Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

My life is so blessed. Even in the tougher emotional times, I have it better than many people. My honey enjoys anonymously purchasing meals for people. I hate to see people have to put back food when short money at the grocery store, so I will step up and pay.

Most of our neighbors are below poverty level income, disabled and/or elderly. We share foods from our garden and find ways to help them with dignity. One time we did that by offering a neighbor a new folding chair for his front porch because his had no seat strings. We told him our dad couldn't use it and we thought he might take it off our hands.

I order freebies that are then donated to our local homeless shelter. Shampoo, toothpaste, lotion...... For those of you that travel, consider donating the shampoo, etc from your hotel rooms.

Each payday we look around us to see if any of our friends, neighbors, friends of friends, etc., need some financial help. It seems like someone is always in need of a little extra help.

Like someone else mentioned, I smile at everyone. I remember days when a smile from someone made the world less heavy.

Paying it forward is the best medicine in the world.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: