adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread. I believe very strongly in paying it forward. It's right in line with the phrase "faith without works is dead," which is an important mantra in my life. I rarely tell anyone. I get upset when people find out actually. I'm not part of the 1% by any stretch, but I do make decent money for what I do. I also grew up dirt poor, so money doesn't hold the same power for me as it does for some. I will buy/do/donate things because I can. There is nothing that makes me feel better. It's like I have magical super powers. lol. I can create magic for others. I love Christmas for this reason. I've always struggled with long term anything, friendships, relationships - commitments to others in general - I am excellent though at paying attention and reading people. Two abilities from childhood that really have little purpose in my life today other than the ability to use them for magic making now.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post: