How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

I was driving through a small town the other day, when I was saw a man, down on his luck, holding a sign that said "Hungry, Need Food", well guess where my lunch went, the lunch that i had just purchased. I have seen people bumming for money, but never for food. I cannot imagine what it must feel like to have stand on a street corner and have to ask people for food.

I am so lucky I have met people here, that are willing to open their doors and their hearts, to people that need help.....

I think it is time we all learn to work together, this is our family, we all have so much to offer....forget about the petty bull crap, the arguing, the snide comments, the gossip, our pride and be better people, better neighbors, better friends.