View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #27
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

I actually am in the process of fulfilling an obligation to six people in an effort to pay it forward. I am crocheting dishcloths for them this year and will mail them out. I also wanted to share another thing that I found out about recently. An organization by the name of Threads of Compassion in Harrisburg, PA accepts donations of knitted or crocheted scarfs. They give them to individuals who seek treatment at the hospital for the crisis of rape. I have completed one for them and that will be in the mail soon as well.

I truly enjoy doing for others. I feel it is my duty here on earth. We are all in this world together so should make it as pleasant for each other as we can. I have many blessings in my life. As a matter of fact my father just today turned 92 years old. I am very grateful and feel honored to share with others.

Thanks for starting this thread. I really enjoy reading what others do too.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: