Old 04-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #1816
Anomaly

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She / Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Anomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post

Either way, glad you are enjoying it. Our 9 year old has finished the Harry Potter series I believe, and is now reading The Hunger Games.

Haha, see, I'm reading the same books as 9 year old, that's what I was worried about! Oh well, your 9 year old has good taste.

Just finished the Doomsday Prepper's Pocket Guide, which was unsuprisingly weird and poorly written. Don't laugh! There's a civil emergency going on outside my window right now! The roads are closed, the government buildings. About half of the commercial buildings are closed, too. Second or third time this winter, and my friends are still speeding their cars into telephone poles on their way to the grocery store like a bunch of dummies, because they don't even have 24 hours worth of ramen noodles in their apartments. The whole world shuts down here, regularly, and I'm always just fine.

And I just started This is How by Augusten Burroughs.
Anomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anomaly For This Useful Post: