☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
Haha, see, I'm reading the same books as 9 year old, that's what I was worried about! Oh well, your 9 year old has good taste.

Just finished the Doomsday Prepper's Pocket Guide, which was unsuprisingly weird and poorly written. Don't laugh! There's a civil emergency going on outside my window right now! The roads are closed, the government buildings. About half of the commercial buildings are closed, too. Second or third time this winter, and my friends are still speeding their cars into telephone poles on their way to the grocery store like a bunch of dummies, because they don't even have 24 hours worth of ramen noodles in their apartments. The whole world shuts down here, regularly, and I'm always just fine.

And I just started This is How by Augusten Burroughs.
Don't feel bad - she is in third grade reading at a seventh grade level.. and thinks anything aimed towards kids is stupid [and has told me so numerous times!].
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: