Old 07-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #13
I'mOneToo

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
left of right
Relationship Status:
right of left

I'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST Reputation

I initially resisted watching it because from the trailers it seemed racist. But I was coaxed into it and told it wasn't really anti-Hmong. It being a Clint Eastwood product, I found the race issue treated with due sensitivity. Like most of his movies (even the westerns) it was really a love story -- love of humankind. I liked it. I own it now too, though I don't watch it unless I can pay full attention. There are always new subtle nuances that I didn't pick up before, it's always deeper and more interesting every time.

(dont know how to quote right half the time)
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
I purchased this movie today on a whim (it was also on sale).. normally, I do not purchase a movie until I have watched it and feel I will want to watch it again. I have read about the storyline.. so it seems interesting enough. I more than likely watch it tomorrow and will stop back and let everyone know what I think.

I scrolled back a bit and tried to see if anyone else has seen it and posted their thoughts. I did not find anything (although it is late, and I could have that eyes glazed over insomnia look).

Has anyone else seen it? your thoughts? Thank you in advance.
I'mOneToo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to I'mOneToo For This Useful Post: