femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation
Default Talk about your exercise experience today

Title is self-explanatory. And it's fine for posts to be boring and about the whole experience, not just the exercise.

Here's my exercise experience today (1 hour):

After work I went to the gym. It was snowing and raining. I used an elliptical-like cardio machine called the Arc Trainer for 45 minutes. While on it, I watched a reality show called "LA Shrinks" (or something like that) about therapists' problems and their sessions with clients. It seems like an unethical show, and I had a hard time getting into it because I didn't find anyone on it very likable. After that I went to a mat and did stretching, yoga poses, and weight lifting for 15 minutes. During that I listened to a a really annoying, loud young female trainer and one of her older man-clients. They were spending most of the time talking about their personal lives. I was glad that she spoke loud and clearly because it gave me something to listen to, and they're conversation was so inappropriate (She was kind of giving him a paid "girlfriend experience" as they say) that it was like a reality show. It was a really nice time at the gym today.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: