View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 08:59 AM   #776
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes, get vaccinated BUT also............

USE COMMON SENSE as well!!!!

If I hear one more person blame the unvaccinated for this latest fiasco with
COVID I'm going to scream!

IMO the CDC isn't issuing enough strong warnings on COVID and prevention of it since the vaccine came along! Again in my opinion they have dropped the ball and seem to only want to preach about getting vaccinated! For the life of me I don't see how they can say it's safe to travel, attending sporting events, etc etc!

I don't know if it's economy driven or the fact that us spoiled Americans just won't be unconvinced that is driving reckless behavior!

I have the vaccine, but I also have a brain! I'm NOT going to travel, or attend any big event spreaders, etc etc. What I am going to do is wear my mask and gloves, limit my exposure to others as much as possible, and pray to god that I don't get COVID!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: