View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 09:40 AM   #294
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,819 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stacey Dooley

I`m not sure how accessible world wide these documentaries are, most have been aired on BBC channels but they are definitely worth a look if you are able. I will give you a warning many are not for the faint hearted so please check out the subject topics to avoid triggers. Stacey is an investigative journalist, 31 years old, fresh faced and slight built who is by no means afraid to question and challenge people on their activities and beliefs often to a level where you can be quite afraid for her, she is quite fearless. She champions women and children's causes around the world covering subjects such as former women captives fighting ISIS, child sexual exploitation in Japan and disappearances of indigenous women in Canada. Powerful, informative and thought provoking. Highly recommended.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: