View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Keri.well what am I up to...lets see.Yesterday I went to the last of my rehab visits, so they say for my back .The therapist said I was doing just fine but need to keep doing the exersises he gave me to do,then gave me more to do for the mid back.My appointment with the sergons is late next month,acording to rehab all I need is the right kind of help to get over the last bit of work keeping my back stronger (core muscels).I doubt any surgery is needed but may end up with the shots to block some nerves..ouch!Its never going to be like it was before but atleast better and I will be able to do more than I have in a long time.
Then I did fur kid laudry today,gave them a bath ect,ect.I swear they take as much or more time then the two legged kids I have.Oh, I am suposed to get an appointment with the elder affairs office sometimes next week about some work..paper work and such,but I have no clue as to what is on there minds cause I was just glad to hear they finaly got me something if only part time.
Today was a beautful day,sunshine but a bit warm,come on summer give it up
its time for fall.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote