View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #16
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Discussion Group for Grownups??????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I would really like a discussion/chat group for us!!

I love our younger cohorts here, but, yes, sometimes we just have things going on that are age related.

Hi AtLast. Following you with interest on the other thread. I'm a very new member and still haven't figured out how all this works (pea brain here), so suggesting that you or some other more senior member set up a time and secure a chat room and let's just do it once and see if we all have a great time and see how many people show up.

Maybe anyone else interested contact me directly and I'll be sure you're notified.

Time/Date: What about an evening around 7 est. That would be 10 p.m. out west, 9 in the mountains and 8 central. Most people are up those times.

We do have very specific topics -- retirement, travel, finances, entertainment and adventure, aspirations (what we're looking for in life at this stage)............

I'd love to participate. Thanks for your enthusiasm.