How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
Does anyone here know anything about hairspray? The guy I'm dating is super sensitive to smelly, chemical filled hairsprays, and it would be nice if my hair could look cute while not making him allergic to my head. Any suggestions for non-smelly, naturalish hairsprays? Even the "Unscented" Dove hairspray I tried at the drugstore smelled awful.
http://eastbaymeditation.org/accessi...scentfree.html has a list of good products. i've also been able to find some great unscented products that are actually unscented at health food/natural food stores (versus mainstream drugstores, where a lot of "unscented" stuff still smells). hope this helps!

edited to add: also, a friend recommends magick botanicals and/or alba botanicals' unscented hair spray. if you're looking for other kinds of hair care products (like pomade or oil) i have a few other recs
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: