View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 02:08 PM   #1247
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Yes here in Texas they are pretty good but going to Mexico and getting them is even better.

Or have a Mexican American brother-in-law with his Grandma's recipes! He and my sister grow their own tomato's and peppers, sweet peppers, and peppers so hot that you have to use gloves and open the jar the dried peppers are kept in, pointing away from your face...lol. On Christmas Eve, we (I live with my sister and her husband... for now) we started a new tradition. We did it for my new nephew -in-law who wanted some traditional Mexican food. We made chicken fajita's, beef taco's, beef burrito's, Spanish rice, cheese enchilada's, chili and home made salsa, using Leo's Grandma's recipes for everything but the Spanish rice, I made that using my own recipe. Traditional tamale's, made with corn husk wrappings, will be our next venture when Holiday things and travel, settle down. I can't wait!