View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 08:31 PM   #13299
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monkey mind ... that 'one' you know who you don't want to want but you want her to want you but she doesn't but you don't stop wanting her still, y'know? LoL And, all the new photoshoots I've been on recently and the lack of time to clean up the pictures for my clients and when am I going to be able to quit my day job so I can do this gig full time. And, planning for my vacation to Assateague Island end of April and how excited I am that I'm counting days - 83 as of today. And, that I overspent a wee bit today shopping but justified it to myself as birthday gifts to me since I have to spoil myself you know being freaking single and all! Oy LoL but I did get some lovely new things today and for a few moments, they made me very happy. And, then it all circles back around to why doesn't she want me and I decide I need a klonopin and a warm bath. I'm exhausted thinking about what is on my mind.