View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:00 PM   #42
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Gemmie reminded me....

my huge gray stuffed mouse with big floppy ears...that I received for an Easter gift when I was 3 from Mom when she forgot to get me any Easter bunny stuff before she arrived at Lil Gma's to pick me up after work (Gma made her go back out, but all she could find was that mouse)... that mouse was so well loved for years, that he got very flat and thread bare. Then there was my favorite sock monkey that a church lady made me before she passed away from cancer. Both the mouse and monkey were lost during a move from Indiana to Virginia when I was 10. But I loved them, memories about them and the people who gave them to me. Sometimes, for me, it's not the toy that I'm so fond of.... it's the link to special people and special memories.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: