Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

Reading all the posts helps me remember some favorites.

I loved Etch-A-Sketch, Viewmaster, and Spirograph. I still remember receiving my Easy Bake Oven--a favorite for many years. My mother was a teacher, and I liked playing "school" with all of the crafts and teaching tools that she had leftover from school. I also liked using her craft books to make stuff--still remember a whole village made out of cereal boxes and oatmeal canisters.

I had a lot of dolls, but I don't remember playing with them very much. I did like to pretend that Barbie, Ken, and family were really alive and living in shoe boxes in my closet. I think I was eight or nine, and I constructed a whole drama about them, ala' "The Borrowers." I think I loved reading more than playing with toys.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post: