femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation
Default Once upon a time....

I was given a white rabbit when I was not yet walking, a stuffed animal, but it had a zipper on the belly to hold the battery for its eyes which lit up! The eyes were red. I loved that rabbit for many years, and later the zipper was the perfect element to practice "surgery"! I also got as a toddler a Pinocchio which I loved because I loved the story. But my favourite toys were always those my grandfather made for me, and all the interesting things I would find in my grandparents haberdashery store (buttons, ribbons, sewing notions, bits of fabric.....)
My grandfather was a recycler and re-user before his time, and the favourite toy he made us was a kaleidoscope, with toilet paper cardboard inserts, bits of glass and interesting buttons, and the three strips of mirrored glass. He would decorate the outside with fabric or metallic paper, and we never tired of watching him make these "miracles"!
All this was a long time ago!

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post: