View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Money View Post
once upon a time i was Kyssme. that happened because "Kissme" was already taken on that particular site which was my first.

then one day i realized i had outgrown Kyssme. that realization came around the same time i discovered that "femme" didn't work for me anymore, either. i'm sure they're connected- the name Kyssme was a HUGE part of my socialization as a femme. had to shed it all at once.

went with Papa Donna for a bit- a nickname given to me by some RT friends ... but the online B/F community seemed confused by that moniker on me. it felt awkward to me, too.

so ... now i'm D-Money, another RT nickname. my friend, Omar, dubbed me "D-Money" one night after i kicked his ass at Trivial Pursuit.

i dig it ... simple, ballin', a little sentimental ... holla!
Damn it, so NOW I know you are you!

You could have told me LOL...

I've missed you. BIG time.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote