View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #44
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
The 5 people on this short thread who mentioned they have guns next to their bed, are all of you serious?

I guess since the whole "having the gun at the ready", is so far outside of my experience, I sometimes wonder if people are just pulling our legs and I am the only one who doesn't know this.

No judgement, it just really throws me when I read things like this.

So, was anybody kidding (maybe you, Clay?)?

I ashure you I wasn't kidding.I moved into a new place ten years ago but didnt think it was one of the worst parts of my town.My house was broken into with me on the phone calling to cops and the perp laughing at the whole thing while he was trying to got the door open,if it hadnt been I shot a hole in the door a foot oever his head I most likely wouldnt be hear to type this plus the house across the street was a crack house..no joke.I had no place else to go so I stayed untill I had enough cash to move.Now I take no chances.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: