Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
I have been thinking about this for the last few days. Sometimes I think, we think we know - but do we really? Can we actually say or explain our needs to another person?

What makes YOU feel secure and loved? Is it being able to say nothing and just "be" with that person?

What do you need to feel loved the way that you need to be loved?
Nothing material will make me feel loved.It won't be nothing she said.It won't be nothing she does for me physically.I feel loved when she's right there by me.She can be a thousand and one miles away from me,but I can still feel her right next to me.I can pick up my phone and give her a call and hear her voice.I feel loved when she looks at me and without speaking any words tells me to "fix it" (take action,take the reigns)and I can.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: