gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Could not do without any of these ...

~ Super strong communication - we never have to wait for a response from one another, no matter what is going on, via text, phone, email, verbal or anything. This is a need we both have. We are also constantly talking and/or writing to each other about our feelings, thoughts & more, especially since living together.

~ Honesty - We tell each other everything.

~ Fearlessness - I never feel afraid of anything when we are together, and that says a lot because I tend to be anxious with most people. I am so incredibly relaxed when we are together that I find myself starting to nod off sometimes, which is unusual for me. And I am never afraid to talk about or bring something up with her cause I Just always know it will be ok.

~ Stability - by nature, my Partner is the Dominant one in our relationship & maintains steady routines and daily structure that never change, and I quickly learned I needed that as soon as we started dating. I couldn't do without them now.

~ Protection - my Partner is the one person I feel 100% safe with, always, and it has been that way since the first day we met. She is always looking after me and I am so grateful for that. Also, neither of us could bear to see the other hurt, and we have never hurt each other, not even once, since we've been together. We also never argue or fight.

~ Support - We are each other's #1 fan, and we admire and encourage each other all the time. She is so incredibly supportive of my creative outlets and any interests I want to pursue, and she is amazing with knowing where my strengths and limitations are and knowing which way we need to be headed for both our personal & relationship growth, which is more than I could have ever asked for.

~ Passion - I'm a very passionate person, and in our relationship, this is something that comes effortlessly and intensely. And boy did I meet my match. There is a wild flame that we know will never die.

~ Sense of humor - We are always laughing with and at each other, out of love. Sometimes we can't even stop!

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: