LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
I'm house/dog sitting for friends this weekend. This afternoon I'm meeting someone for a late lunch/early dinner, then joining other friends this evening to watch roller derby. Tomorrow I head home but plan to stop first at a reception for my state's Democratic candidates, including a chance to meet Sen Coons who I've grown to really admire. So a relaxing and hopefully enjoyable weekend!

How about you?
Wow sounds like fun especially the roller derby haven't seen a good roller derby in a while. As for my plans nothing special just researching some states to see if I want to move to them because the one I live in (my home town) really is not friendly or open to butches let alone trans men. Then if weather permits I am going to do a little hiking in the state park to look at the colors before the all are gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Great idea Alix. I feel the same way as you about the other singles threads and thank you for starting this one for us.
Your welcome Julien and I hope you post in here
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: