View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #53
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?

2. What's been on your mind most lately? my health

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? Love brings happiness, happiness brings health (for the most part), money…fame isn’t on the radar

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? Her arms around me

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? busy

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? family

7. In one sentence, who are you? A co-worker once said this to me “you are the thunder that makes the earth rumble under the feet”…I’ll go with that

8. What do you want to be known for? How I’ve helped people

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? family

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? I’m not sure

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? She does, the kids, my folks, friends (here and in r/t)

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Honesty, loyalty, good heart

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? nothing

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? An Arabian horse

15. What stands between you and what you want? money

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? I sit by the ocean

17. When did you first realize that life is short? When I woke up after my heart stopped for the first time ..I was just a teen

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Saying I love you to all that I love

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? My health

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? Be disrespectful

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? Oh a lot..I don’t have facial expressions as much as everyone else..so people are often wondering

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? Who I am…and my education

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? My toothbrush

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? Those I have lost

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? hmmmm

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? My health

27. If not now, then when? Now is a good time

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? I finished my masters degree

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? I have sensory issues that get in my way

30. What do you want to remember forever? The look of love

31. What could society do without? Peoples bullshit

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? That the more I learn the more I know nothing

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? depends on the day...I have been known to speak to large groups to fight for rights and to inspire.

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Jump out of a plane

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? That I love sea food

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Many things

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? You’re dyslexic not stupid

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? I love you

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? No…I will have done what I was meant to do

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? What am I to learn from this today
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: