Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

That is the one thing that I never was able to do while living in Massachusetts.

Thank you because now I will be planning a trip to Cape Cod!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
This is Marconi Beach, one of my favorite beaches in Cape Cod. Pics rarely do justice to stuff like this.

There are literally miles of beaches along the Cape Cod National Seashore.

You can camp at Race Point Beach and I remember my wife and I really early one July morning drinking iced coffee on the beach and watching whales spouting water about 50 yards off shore. The memories I have of my time by the ocean are some of the best of my life.

One of my favorite memories was very, very, early one morning paddling a small raft type floatie way out in Cape Cod Bay so far out that I could no longer see the shore and just floating and letting the tide take me for awhile. A sandpiper landed on my leg and rode with me the whole way while I paddled back towards land. It was awesome. Here's a pic of the kind of floatie it was
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: