Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Smile and tell someone they look amazing! I do this all the time, especially with older women when I see them out in the world. You would be amazed at the smile that will take over a 70-year-old woman's face when you wink at her and say, "Gosh, I love your style! You look so gorgeous!" And it costs me nothing to do this!

Do you feel flattered or annoyed when someone copies your style or way of presenting yourself?
I also tell parents (and the child if appropriate) when their children are well behaved, polite, and otherwise impress me in social settings. It happens more than you think. It usually nonplusses the parents and then makes them smile.