View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 12:13 AM   #3
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yes so long as I've got a breath of life left in me there is still good cause reason a plenty to hope. As far as how long it takes to get past the pain and back on in to provident living it just really depends on the extent of the heartache and extent of my coping skills at the time.

There is no one right answer for every person, situation so far as length of time is concerned. Just it takes whatever time it takes and the only thing I know for myself to be sure, certain about this and other hard things like it in life is for me the only real way around it is through it.

This because if I try to dodge it by escapist means like drinking or whatever it’s only going to be a temporary reprieve and eventually it’s just going to keep coming back up, back up until finally I become willing to instead of running from it address it. When I experience pain like that for me it’s a sign that whatever it takes somehow I must find a way to brave it, confront my fears - get through it.

The good news is if it seems more than I can safely, reasonably manage to handle on my own there are healthy tools that I can reach for, access, use to help me cope, deal with it. That can just be anything from discussing it here, speaking with a friend, talking with a counselor, attending a support group. It might mean something stronger is in order like medication for depression – lots of things.

Though I can’t know for sure when the hurting is going to end or know that the healing is going to be easy I can say I can get past and through pain of this type if I am willing to access the tools, help and support that are available to me all around. Lots of people have been some place similar in life and made it through and I know when pain like this comes up I can too.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: