View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #21
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes.... on particularly hard days....
take a "drive" down Route 66; it's a great way to shed some serious tension.

Other days....
I love nature and finding a private peaceful place, like a wildlife refuge, to take a long hike with Willy Bear. And lots of cuddles with all the critters. I love their antics and they make me laugh even on the worst of days.

Focusing on some hobbies like my photography; working on my scripts for childrens books made from my favorite memories; planning a weekend camping trip or trip to the mountains (I love camping alone where I can find lots of peace and secluded nature)....or cooking an elaborate meal that feels REALLY good (nothing like comfort food!).

Late at night, when I can't go for a hike...I love watching documentaries with beautiful cinematography and stunning shots of beautiful places; SciFy movies (and other unusual movies) and MASH reruns. I have the whole collection of MASH and have watched every episode so many times that it's like reading an old favorite book.... it puts me right to sleep.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: