View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 10:35 PM   #451
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
witty reparte'.....

oh lordy, i love a funny witty wit.
I love femmes, but not the kind who are too foo-foo and always pretend to be weak little damsels in distress.
I like brainiacs with pretty faces they have yet to fully discover.
I like femmes who come after me and catch me, but then they say, "Okay, your turn."
I like sad eyes combined with beautiful smiles.
But perhaps most all, I like a woman who seems refined, articulate, and reserved at first, but then out of the blue she will start cussing, and her favorite word is fuck, whether it's used as a verb, noun, adjective, adverb or nickname. If she springs it on me when I least expect it, and uses it in the, "Hey you, come over here and fuck me silly tonight" sense, well, it makes me very cooperative, fast moving, thorough and downright chipper.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: