imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Where do you like to go on dates?

I have certain activities I love to do with a partner or romantic friend

I love pic nics - hamstead Heath at the women's pond to swim in our underwear, or skinny dipping at the local lake here. Or finding a meadow in one of the many parks and people watching with a proper pic nic on the grass with drinks, cheeses, meats, fish etc. Wearing a good Sunday outfit, relaxing and lounging.

Going to science, natural history, anthropology or art museums and galleries. I love going to a lecture at them about something recently discovered or just sitting under a butterfly case and chatting about our mutual childhood homes or when we discovered we had a crush on someone for the first time.

B flick theatres for a monster movie or a sci fi matinee. Going out for sushi after or a burger and beer.

A bed picnic in my bed. Spending the afternoon reading to each other, talking lots, sex and making tea.

Strolling the shops on antique row - looking at wacky furniture, weird shops with bizarre gifts, novelty items, not buying anything, just sitting on shop furniture and having a chat or playing wth toys in the shops

Granville island market - picking out foods neither ne of us have tried and trying them, going to the pub for a beer and fish and chips, going to the children's massive store and buying some cheap toys and playing with them on the grass by the sea

Cooking with each other, to make fabulous meal - maybe take it to a beach or to eat while watching an outdoor film they do in the summer in the city with the film on the side of a building while you sit in the park

Go digging for fossils at a local fossil bed.

Go to the railway pub for a science story night, or to a pub quiz.

Get a cheap $25 each sale ticket to fly to another city for an over night exploration of their food, music, museums and scenery.

How about you? What are your favourite places and things to do on a date - either with a partner you love or someone you enjoy and getting to know?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: