Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I suppose we'll have to set more dates now that i moved to Sacto last week,my winter job.She came with me and bought new stuff for my apartment..looks all Christmassy.We went and saw the Christmas tree lighting at the state capital and she kept trying to slap me because I was doing my best to get on the evening news..don't ask *snort*

I'm a night person so most of our dating is done dining out,catching a movie,having coffee at an all nighter...sometimes I late night hunt and four-wheeling it through the fresh mountain snow and building an outdoor fire and drinking hot cocoa is my idea date with or without someone by my side.

Yeah,we have done mostly everything together that others have posted...i don't enjoy zoo's for some reason *shrugs*

I still love going to gay bars and dancing,seeing new faces...going for late night swims..i also like visting ghost towns and old cemeteries...making love on a tombstone..but of course that would be after we had a few drinks.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: