Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Y’all... omg ....

i was going to post in the what made you smile thread, but its more than a smile. i feel so much joy!

my love treated me to a massage/chiro visit, that’s a damn nice thing to do. That right there gives me so much joy.

The massage therapist was amazing,and it was a great connection. i am SO picky about how i let massage me, i’ve had a few that have been mediocre so i am reluctant. Doing massage all i do is analyze

She was simply amazing, she worked on my old broken arm and shoulder, which is scary with my injury and i now have a MUCH improved range of motion.

its probably going to be sore as hell tomorrow but i don’t care!

i am also getting an adjustment next week and woohooo these old bones are going to be so happy!

Thank you Mister Mel for the best massage i’ve ever had!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: