Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Well let's see..

Gayla got me and Sparx hooked on WoW - thanks Unka. In all seriousness, we quite enjoy it and it didn't suck my life away like I was afraid it would. I haven't really decided who is my main, though I'm leaning toward my Draenai Shaman (Level 51-ish I think) and my next highest is my Night Elf Druid (Level 36ish) who I'm currently working to level fast because I'm quite enjoying playing with her in cat-form. And I have a Horde Blood Elf in like the high teens or so. Sparx and I play a lot together so we tend to plan our characters around what we wanna be able to do together, which is fun.

Okies, enough about WoW....

I also play Webkinz and have recently revived my long since dead Neopets account though I don't think I'm gonna start playing there again.

When it comes to console games, I like the Wii and I lean towards games with "no bad guys", like the ocean diving game, or Animal Crossing and other cute farming type games. Sparx and the boys play RPGs on it mostly. Gayla - have you looked in the bargain sections of stores like Game Stop/EB Games? They have some cheapo but fun rpgs for the wii.

I played Wizard101 for about a year with Sparx which was sorta like..... WoW for six year olds, which was a great way to introduce me to the MMORPG world..

Oh and um.... i also have Hello Kitty Online (MMORPG) installed though I only play it every once in a rare, rare while... it's pretty cute.
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote