Old 02-26-2020, 07:51 PM   #735
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Jim Clyburn endorsed Joe Biden today - which is huge. Not unexpected since they have been friends for a long time but he is the most influential politician in South Carolina. His remarks were very powerful and moving.

The main thing I'm worried about is there are definite calls out among some Republicans in South Carolina to cross over and vote for Sanders to help Trump. The Republican primary was canceled so they are all freed up. I sure hope there are no shenanigans that affect the final outcome.

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...on/4866493002/

Also, Republicans are trying to run a fake ad to make it look like Obama was calling Biden a racist. Obama has sent a cease and desist letter to media outlets in South Carolina. That will, of course, backfire on them because it introduces Obama into the conversation who is saying, of course, it's not true.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...tack-ad-117776

(more info on Republicans plans to vote for Sanders in this article too)

Bloomberg appears to be dropping in the polls. I certainly hope so. I did see the title of an article that I thought was hilarious:

"Warren Decides to Murder Bloomberg, 6 Days After Killing Him"

(I know there is nothing funny about someone actually dying so I assure you I am just laughing about political death)

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: