View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:24 PM   #807
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my boo bear.

Thanked 32,056 Times in 9,969 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I totally agree with you on messing with the payroll taxes Katchen. They need money to go towards fighting the virus and provide people with paid leave and things that will actually help, not try to artificially prop up the economy (I'm not sure it would do that anyway).

The Blue Surge is out in force and they are constituencies that are voting for Biden.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...n-in-primaries
Bulldog? I think you're right, and I agree that there needs to be prompt and concise action for the virus issue people face. Also, it makes me wonder if voting will be affected by the current serious co-vid 19 virus epidemic.

We do mail in ballots, as you might remember; but I think it's concerning for those who live in states where you have to go to a polling location to cast your vote.

Do you know if crisis teams are working on remedies so voting impacts are narrowed down to 'no crisis' status?

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: